Serving clients in Carrboro, Hillsborough, Chapel Hill, Pittsboro, Durham, Raleigh and the surrounding areas.
You have the power to swap! Make choices to keep your mind, body, and spirit healthy! Trust us, it will feel wonderful!
Did you know that acupuncture can help reduce the severity of migraine headaches?
This is one of the exact reasons that Gwen Stefani turned to East Asian medicine while she was pregnant with her third child.
Acupuncture has amazing healing abilities and awesome health benefits! Learn more about Gwen’s choice to use acupuncture HERE!
Don’t forget to come in for an acupuncture or massage appointment at one of our clinics—you deserve it!
See you soon!
Isn’t this a cool smoothie chart? For all of you smoothie lovers out there, make sure to try some of the suggestions from above! Yum!
We hope your week is off to a wonderful start.
In most recent news, China has issued 18 medical protocols for acupuncture and moxibustion in an effort to make these ancient forms of therapy align with modern medicine.
Read more about it HERE!
If you are ready to experience the healing effects of East Asian medicine, give us a call and schedule an appointment with one of our clinics. We look forward to keeping you happy and healthy!
- Acupuncture May Reduce Severity and Frequency of Menopausal Hot Flashes- Read this article discussing acupuncture’s role in combating menopausal symptoms
- Acupuncture Fertility Success With IVF Revealed- Learn more about using acupuncture for fertility
- Acupuncture, Moxa, Cupping, and Herbs Relieve Asthma- Coping with asthma? East Asian medicine may be your remedy
- Devon Lion Receives Acupuncture on Sore Foot- Acupuncture can effectively treat animals
- Acupuncture Reverses High Cholesterol Cell Fat- Acupuncture can be used to prevent dangerous cellular accumulations
It’s mid-week and your energy might be feeling a little low. We thought this might help you put some hop in your step to carry you through the rest of the week!
And of course, you could always come in for an acupuncture treatment or massage at one of our clinics.
We hope to see you soon!
Athletes sacrifice their bodies for the love of the game. Pain, injuries, and stress are all part of the deal for those who choose to commit themselves to a sport.
The 2014 Tour De France is well underway and hundreds of cyclists are putting their endurance to the test as they race through the beautiful mountains of France.
It takes dedication and effort to keep your body in shape. That’s why elite cyclist, Alberto Contador is using East Asian medicine to combat his knee pain.
In discussing his choice to turn to acupuncture to aid his ailment, Contador stated “The inflammation is bad. To help take care of it I am using acupuncture.”
Trust yourself. Always.
We hope you have a wonderful Monday!
- Acupuncture Becomes Popular in South Africa- Read this article discussing acupuncture’s rise in popularity in Namibia
- On Pins and Needles: SF Weekly Tries Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture- Learn more about facial rejuvenation in this article
- What to Eat Before Yoga- Find out the best foods to eat before a yoga class
- Katy Perry Makes Fish Acupuncture Go Viral- Pop star Katy Perry eats fish that have previously received acupuncture
- Acupuncture Restores Hand Function for Paralysis Patients- Acupuncture combined with neuromuscular electrical stimulation can restore hand movement in paralysis patients
It’s no surprise that celebrities are fans of East Asian medicine. Photos of numerous celebrities (Jennifer Aniston, Kim Kardashian, Gwyneth Paltrow, to name a few) receiving acupuncture and sporting cupping marks on their backs have been splashed across the media.
The latest celebrity to jump on the ancient medicine bandwagon is Katy Perry!
Katy Perry receiving acupuncture:
Check out this article about her new found obsession with acupuncture!
Are you ready to schedule an acupuncture treatment for yourself? Make sure to give one of our clinics a call and ensure a relaxing experience in the near future! Happy healing!